Canadian manufactured Du Pont Nomex®
IIIA Industrial Coveralls have been providing safe protection for workers almost since the Oil & Gas industries began. Du Pont, fabric weavers, garment manufacturers, safety managers and end users have always worked overtime to engineer the dependable garments available today.
Du Pont Nomex®IIIA and Kevlar fabric blend is inherently flame resistant and cannot be washed away. It helps to minimize break-open and expands to form a stable inert barrier between fire and skin. This fabric reaction provides valuable seconds needed to escape from the hazard.
At Flame Safety Apparel LTD. we are proud to produce garments that meet all safety standards and offer unique and often one of a kind branded custom made Canadian garments. Our coveralls provide essential comfort and fit through wicking finishes , breath-ability and generous fitting full size range garments.
– Nomex IIIA 93% Kevlar®
– 5% Antistatic Fiber 2%
– Royal Blue
– NFPA 2112, NFPA-70-E HRC-1
– ATPV-5.8 cal/cm2, CGSB 155.20.
– Nomex®, 2 way, concealed brass break-away-zipper.
– Stand-up safety collar, concealed snap arm cuffs.
– 8 Standard double stitched, tread riveted pockets.
– Generous pleated action back
– Velcro closed side vents.
– Flame Resistant yellow/silver reflective striping.
Custom Manufactured Colors:
See Size Chart for your order size.
Flame Safety Apparel Ltd. is dedicated to producing top quality custom made fire resistant work clothing. Our garments are backed by our service and supply program. Please contact us for your quotation.